Sunday 29 July 2012

Bubbles N Banter Welcome

Well after boring all my friends and acquaintances on FB for some time now, I thought it would be wise to branch out into blogging so that people who want to read my warblings can do so of their own free will rather than having their FB feeds constantly updated. Bit like a bus you get nothing for ages and then three things all at once.

We were going to be called Chippy Chat but found that to be a fast food magazine so that idea had had it's chips before it even started!

So here goes, a daily dose (hopefully) of things that mean something to me and can sometimes be of use to others (but probably not often).

The reason for Bubbles and Banter is it is what I enjoy most - bubbles Friday is an institution and a good motivator for me and banter is my burblings on a daily basis which my family, friends and colleagues have to endure

Welcome and Cheers


Bubbles n Banter

No comments:

Post a Comment