Wednesday 1 August 2012

Inspirational Images

My inspiration comes from many things, maybe a poem I have read, a conversation I have heard or people I see on the tv or hear on the radio.  


My personal inspiration image is one which I see normally every day and even if I don't gain my object of desire it focuses my mind on what I do every day and why  I do it.  It motivates and stirs me to perform every day and do my best in whatever way.  


Everyone has their own motivation and on asking a person in an interview setting what their inspiration was and what motivates them, they confided in me that their motivation was a can of a well known energy drink.


Everyone has something in their live that inspires them, even if they don't realise it and it made me realise that motivation, however small or large keeps us going each and every day.  WIthout inspiration or motivation what would we do?


Sometimes though motivation is hard to find and that's when a well pointed blog or two have helped me unwind,  Indeed over the last six months when I have wondered whether I can achieve my goals and objectives and inspire others which will lead to my insprations being realised, I have posted words that inspire me. 


Tomight is no different, after an incredibly difficult day when everyone in the office sympathised and offered virtual glasses of wine to me, we still set out to do the very best we could do but this image sums it up tonight and thanks to everyone everywhere for ensuring that my inspirational image and my motivational flag flies as high as the Olympic flags that flutter in the breeze.


No comments:

Post a Comment